Buy Now, Pay Later. Spread The Cost of your initial purchase into 3 interest-free instalments, automatically charged from your card every 30 days. Select Klarna 'Buy Later' at checkout.
The initial payment includes your registration fee, your Personal Alarm, 30 Days Service & FREE UK Shipping. No installation required, the Personal Alarm arrives ready to use, thoroughly tested by our UK distribution warehouse. Includes a 1 Year Warranty. Annual Savers Plan consists of 2 months free.
- 24/7 Monitoring UK Care Centre
- Fall Detection Alerts (Automatic)
- SMS Text Alerts to Family
- Email Warning Notifications (Optional)
- Smartphone APP (Optional)
- GPS Tracking (Optional)
- GEO Fence Security Parameters (Optional)
- 2-Way-Voice Alarm
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Long Battery Life (4 Days)
- Works Anywhere in the UK
Who is the Personal Alarm designed for?
A Medical Alert System (Personal Alarm) helps those who are considered vulnerable, the elderly, those who live alone, have mobility issues, dementia, epilepsy or for peace of mind. Help is on hand if needed 24-hours a day wherever, whenever. Family and friends can also receive added benefits through the Care APP, available on all major smartphones.
Three Suitable & Affordable Monthly Plans:
- Family SOS Plan: All SOS, Falls and emergencies are rerouted to delegated family members on their mobiles or landlines.
- 24/7 Monitoring Care Centre Plan: All SOS, Falls & emergencies are dealt with by our UK, 24/7 Monitoring TSA Care Centre. They will arrange help and contact nominated contacts incase of an emergency.
- TIER1 Complete Bundle Package & Care APP Plan: 24/7 Monitoring, UK TSA Monitoring Care Centre. SOS & Fall Detection. Full Access to 'Web Browser APP' for additional notifications on your Alarm including 'Battery Notifications', 'GEO Fence', 'Last Known Events' and 'SMS Text Alerts' - Full Access to the IOS & Android Smartphone APP to receive additional 'Push' Notifications.
- A one-off annual payment, with two months free, and a saving of over £50. Annual Plan is subject to all three plans listed above.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a landline? No
- Do I need Internet/broadband? No
- Do I need to top up the device? No
- Do I need to install anything? No
- Must I have a Smartphone to use the Alarm? No
How Does the Personal Alarm Work?
Push the SOS button in an emergency, (Automatic, if a Fall is detected)
- Talk directly through Personal Alarm to UK Monitoring Care Centre
- UK Monitoring Care Team will assess the situation - They will remain on the line to assist you during time of distress.
- Your location will be confirmed (Should the user be outside).
- Care Centre will seek out the most appropriate help, depending on the severity of the situation.
- UK Care Centre will now acknowledge and contact your family, friends, carers and/or nominated contacts stored on your Personal Alarm.
(Family Care APP will send out notifications to logged in users and follow up with back up email notifications to all users)
(Should the SOS, or Fall, confirmed via the user is considered a non-serious alert, we may or may not contact you. This is dependent on the time and situation. Please note, professional monitoring, around the clock, we consider all scenarios.)
What is the difference between all 3 plans?
- The level of service provided. If you're unsure, please call us on Freephone 0800 689 0426 to speak to a professional.
Why choose First Line Protect?
- We are an Independent, Veteran Owned/Operated Company and extremely passionate about the service we provide. We are always ensuring to go the extra mile and that all our customers are handled correctly, receiving a personal touch by being tasked off with their very own dedicated account manager. Unlike many others, we provide you with a 24/7, TSA accredited Monitoring Care Centre to respond to all SOS & Falls - We are also flexible in terms of upgrading and downgrading your plan at any time. All Personal Alarms are tested before dispatch, and we use one of only a handful of Veteran run, CAT 1 alarm receiving centres here in the UK. We also use software, exclusive to the UK market, to ensure our customers receive the highest level of responsive care - SMS Texts, Push Notifications and additional back-up, Email notifications all sent to major smartphones/tablets and computers to ensure next-of-kin are updated on all non/significant incidents.
I don't want to be tied in to a long term contract, what do I do?
- Cancel anytime. No long term contracts.
Delivery & UK Shipping
- All orders confirmed before 11am will be shipped the same working day, if not, we will endeavour to ship them the following day, free of charge.
- Initial registration fee will include the programming of your Personal Alarm whereby we will configure and test your alarm prior to dispatch. You will also receive 30 days service inclusive.
- Once a successful order has been placed, you will receive an email asking you to confirm the following:
- Medical Conditions
- User Name/Address
- Next of Kin (4 Contacts)
- Additional information*
Please note: The Medical Alert System (Personal Alarm) uses a mobile network. Providing there is sufficient 2G network coverage in your area you will be able to connect a call directly to our UK care centre. Please ask us if you’re unsure and we can run some tests in your local and surrounding areas.
Please note: GPS Tracking on the Family Monitoring APP sends out regular updates, every 15 minutes - Allowing your friends and family to check up on your last known location shown under 'Last Events'
Please note: As the nature of a fall can vary dramatically, the pendant does not detect 100% of falls but significantly increases the wearers protection. Soft falls e.g. a slide down the wall, or from a chair, may be harder to detect than hard falls e.g. a trip while walking.
Fantastic Service provided from the very beginning, helpful towards my father in setting up his alarm - Highly recommended.
Thank you for setting us up, family are happy knowing we have a solution in place.
Great job guys! Much obliged. Quick and easy set up.
My grandpa recently had a fall and we were concerned should he have another it would be difficult for him to get help. We found this Company on Google and we haven't looked back since. The device is really useful and honestly helps us day to day.
Receiving the texts through to our mobiles has added reassurance on the standard service.